Login + GO
Ford Warriors in Pink

2015_TEMP_joinReform_btn.png2015_TEMP_startnewteam_btn.png

Steps to start or join a team today:

  1. Select the team captain: The captain must register first and create the team before members can join.
  2. Choose a team name and team division that best fits your team. During registration, designate whether you're a friends & family, corporate or school team.
  3. Invite friends, co-workers and family to join you! Email, Facebook or tweet everyone you know and invite them to register to Race with you. 
  4. Set up your personal team web page. After you register, log in to your Participant Center to add a photo of your team, set a fundraising goal and tell everyone why you Race for the Cure.

Thanks to our 2015 Race Teams, we were able to grant $177,000 toward education, screening and treatment services right here in our community.

Team fundraising is hugely important to sustaining the mission of Komen Northeast Ohio. 75% of all money raised stays right here in Northeast Ohio, while the remaining 25% goes to Susan G. Komen’s national research grant program. In 2016-2017, Komen Northeast Ohio will grant over $350,000 to four organizations in our local community thanks in part to the hard work of our Race team fundraising. While final data from 2015 grantees is still being analyzed, we anticipate over 4,500 individuals with little or no insurance have received important breast health information, a free mammogram, and/or treatment support services.