Many of you know that my mother-in-law, Carol, has been battling Stage 4 breast cancer for two years now. My wife, Jamie, has been her constant champion and advocate. These two women amaze me every day with their strength and courage. As a small sign of my support, I have registered for the Komen Race for the Cure because I want to make an impact in Carol’s fight against breast cancer.
In addition to the humor to be found in me actually training for a race, would you please consider making a tax-deductible donation today in support of my fundraising efforts? Every little bit helps. You can donate online with your credit card by clicking the 'Donate' button on this page.
Your support helps us get one step closer to a world without breast cancer. 75 percent of the money raised through the Race stays in our community to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research. There are some very exciting developments I’ve seen lately in the treatment of metastatic breast cancer and the money raised here helps fund those efforts.
Together, we are fueling the best science, boldest community and biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer. And we will not stop until this disease is gone forever. That’s the promise. Will you please join me in this fight by making a donation today?